Membership is currently closed as [NuB] is currently a non-active clan.
If you're interested in joining the [NuB] TF2 & L4D clan, please follow the process below so we can assess your application.
We are a UK-based clan, although we will gladly consider applications from other countries providing you get a reasonable ping time to UK game servers. This usually means being based in a European country wih good internet connections to the UK. We also require that you speak good English for good communications in-game.
All members should have broadband internet access (usually ADSL or cable) and experience of TF2, L4D and/or online FPS games in general (Counter Strike, Call of Duty etc). It is also mandatory
that you own and use a microphone/headset for in-game communications. Applications will not be considered from those without a microphone.
Membership applications will be considered for a minimum period of one month, up to an indefinite maximum time as determined by the clan admins.
New members will initially be accepted as Associate Members and will be eligible to use the @[NuB] suffix in the in-game name. After a period of not less than three months, Associate Members will have their membership reviewed to determine whether they should be invited to become full [NuB] Members.
Associate Members will only be eligible to play in competitive clan matches at the discretion of the team leaders. However, all Associates can expect to play at least one competitive match as part of their probationary Associate period.
Once a Member or Associate of [NuB], it is expected that you contribute to the running costs of the clan (to help cover the costs of the game servers, comms servers, stats and webserver). All Members and Associates are expected to contribute, via our donation facility or other means, at least three times a year with a minimum £5 per donation (amounts donated will be looked at on a rolling 12 month basis to allow for more frequent donations of smaller amounts if that is required).
All [NuB] members receive limited rights on the [NuB] servers, such as protection from being auto-kicked due to high gaming pings. You will also have access to our members-only forum, our private TF2 match server, Steam group access to our community L4D server and access to our TeamSpeak 2 and Mumble communications servers. Full members will also have the opportunity to join one of our match squads and compete in various clan matches tournaments.
Process for joining [NuB]:
1) If you haven't already, register on this site
2) Post your interests in joining the [NuB]s on our forum
. Simply put your user name in the subject field, and please include the following relevant information along with anything else you wish to add:
* FPS experience
* Length of time you have been playing TF2
* Previous clans
* A link to you Steam profile page and/or your [NuB] server gameME stats page
* Why you wish to become a member of [NuB] and what you feel you could bring to the clan.
3) If you have not done so already, join our Steam community group located here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/N_U_B_community
4) Come play on our server. Look out for scheduled events for the non-members or join any of our members in-game wherever they are, and make yourselves known to them.
5) Post regularly on the forum. First and foremost [NuB] is a community and we expect members to contribute to the community. Due to commitments and time constraints, the admins might not always see you in the server, so regular posting on the forum gets you noticed.
6) We want team players, so communicate with your team. Be friendly and respectful to the other players.
7) If you are what we are looking for in a player, you will be invited into the Official [NuB] Members Group, and we will also reply to your application. If you accept, you will be given 'official member' only access to the forums.
All members (full and associate) will agree to abide by the forum
As stated above, once a Member or Associate of [NuB], it is expected that you contribute to the running costs of the clan (to help cover the costs of the game servers, comms servers, stats and webserver). All Members and Associates are expected to contribute, via our donation facility
or other means, at least three times a year with a minimum £5 per donation (amounts donated will be looked at on a rolling 12 month basis to allow for more frequent donations of smaller amounts if that is required).
Members may not simultaneously be a member of any other clan within TF2/L4D. However, you are free to be a member of other clans for other games.
If you are to be absent from the forum and server for two weeks or more, please post and let us know
prior to you having a break. Long unexplained absences may be regarded as desertion and membership revoked.
Failure to observe the rules can result in permanent exclusion from the clan at the discretion of the clan admins. The admins decisions shall be final.
* About [NuB] / Clan Contacts
* Server Details
* Official Members
* Hall of Fame
* Forum Rules
* Server Rules
* Download Links
* [NuB] Store
gameME Server Stats
gameME Signature Creator
Gaming Stuff Signature Creator